Discover our source
Srigdhaa Beverages owns 2 manufacturing units. The 1-acre and the 2-acre manufacturing plants are located in Cherlapally and Rampally-Cherlapally Road, a small east zone neighborhood of Secunderabad. The plant contains a sterile system for purifying the raw water. The resource facility employs 60 skilled and technical people to handle automated processes at various stages of purifying and packaging water.The plants are located in a pollution free and natural zone with no Contamination
The water is processed through latest Automatic RO System which is totally fabricated in stainless steel to avoid any contamination. In later stages, the processed water is automatically purified through Ultraviolet purifiers and ozonization to eradicate impurities that remain. This improves its shelf life. The processed water is packaged under strict hygienic conditions in a UV sterile area for all round protection. This whole process is fully automated, controlled, and supervised by well-experienced personnel having years of experience in the Water Treatment Field.
Purification procedure of untreated water
Lab andTesting Procedures
To keep in line with our mission to produce healthy living water, testing is an integral part of the purification process.
Purity is tested before bottling with 3-tier stringent process in the chemical and microbiological laboratory. Both raw water and product water undergoes various stages of sanitization and decontamination. BIS advisory and government approved lab findings are followed seriously. Best practices are used to keep the facility and environment disinfected and sterile for health and sustainability.
- Each batch of treated water is tested in an in-house full-fledged microbiological lab to detect impurities.
- The water is then routed for further tests at the industrial area approved lab. This ensures quality procedures are followed to keep the water germ free.
- The final tests are conducted at Vimta Labs, accredited by NABL as per ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 15189; 2007 and recognized by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. In this phase, two parameters for Raw water and Product water are examined before bottling.
- The findings and reports of the tests are shared with regular customers.
USP of the brand
Oxygem is considered a fast selling packaged drinking water brand as it meets all the regulatory compliances that are required at every stage. It has added minerals that make it safe for consumption. The Research and Development division continues its value addition to supply the water in its pristine form.
The other factors that make it a popular brand are:
- Compliance-BIS, ISO, FSSAI
- Ideal timelines used to treat the water in the purification process
- Srigdhaa Beverages believes in a green revolution by using blue PET bottles
- It is the perfect thirst quencher for all seasons
- Promotes cellular hydration
- Ideal for athletes, office goers on the move travelers, tourists
- Automated packaging, clear pricing and meets average beverage retail price
- Regular customers happy with its taste and availability at their doorstep